Public Relations Manager
Westwicke Partners is seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial communications professional to establish and build a specialist healthcare PR/strategic communications practice within the firm. The candidate will have proven experience in Board-level communications advisory and a proven ability to generate new business and build effective teams and/or an established industry position as a leader in the PR space. Westwicke currently has over 100 investor relations clients and this person should have the ability to cross sell PR to our existing IR clients and generate new clients for the firm.
- Network of referral sources and proven track record of independent new business generation and conversion
- Full individual responsibility for pitch leadership: able to lead pitches independently and successfully (as demonstrated by client wins)
- Full individual responsibility for portfolio of clients: communication strategy and delivery; able to lead accounts independently and successfully (as demonstrated by client satisfaction and retention)
- Proven understanding and creativity across a broad range of consultancy activity – FPR, corporate comms, crisis comms, transaction support
- Demonstrable significant contribution to consultancy revenue and profitability through building and leading a portfolio of profitable accounts
- Able to lead fee and contract negotiations
- Deep sector knowledge and understanding – seen by clients, Board members, referrals, partners (bankers, lawyers), journalists as an expert in the field
- Responsible for operational and financial management of the practice
This position will be based in New York or Baltimore.
- Salary plus bonus based on performance
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Westwicke Partners
Westwicke Partners is a strategic consulting firm that provides customized investor relations programs and independent capital markets advice to small and mid-cap healthcare companies. We work with private and public companies to help position their story properly within the investment community and to develop value-added strategies to build a quality, long-term shareholder base and enhance equity market value. For more information, please visit www.westwicke.com.