At Westwicke Partners, we specialize in investor relations. We work exclusively with private and public healthcare companies and, in just nine short years, we have become the largest healthcare focused investor relations firm in the country.
Before you select an investor relations firm, ask them these questions:
- Is investor relations the primary focus?
- Can they help you from both a strategic and tactical perspective?
- What specific knowledge do they have of the healthcare industry and healthcare investors?
- Do they have relevant Wall Street experience?
- Will they commit to long-term senior level attention?
- Do they have the infrastructure and support staff to provide full service?
- What percentage of their new clients come from referrals?
- Do their current clients represent comparable peers to you?
Each of our senior partners has almost 20 years of Wall Street experience. This unique combination of experience, knowledge and perspective has allowed us to help our clients manage the many complexities of the capital markets and thrive in these challenging times.