Senior Associate/Vice President
Our Baltimore office is looking for a Senior Associate/Vice President to expand our Medical Technology and Diagnostics practice.
Ideal candidates would possess the following skills:
- Previous Wall Street, investor relations, or other relevant experience
- Desire to join a fast-growing business and become a long-term partner
- Highly organized and detail-orientated
- Ability to manage and prioritize several companies’ needs simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Financial statement analysis skills
- Experience positioning a company’s story to Wall Street audience
- Capital markets experience is a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability and desire to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
The primary duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to Managing Director and supporting all franchise efforts
- Establishing and fostering relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Partnering with C-level company executives to guide corporate messaging and financial strategy
- Developing strategic investor relations plans, including conference participation, marketing
- Preparing companies for quarterly earnings and other events by drafting call scripts and press releases and assisting with related logistics
- Covering industry/sector news and managing information flow to companies
- Creating analytical presentations and reports based on SEC filings and sell-side research
- Authoring and revamping company investor presentations
- Managing company interaction with Wall Street at investor conferences and other events
- Guiding private companies through the IPO process and helping with banker selection
- Maintaining various Excel models
efforts/trips, company events, etc.
- College degree required, finance or accounting background preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, with past senior management team interaction
- MBA, CFA, or other professional financial designation is a plus
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Westwicke Partners
Westwicke Partners is a consulting firm that provides strategic investor relations programs and independent capital markets advice to small and mid-cap healthcare companies. We work with private and public companies to help position their story properly within the investment community and to develop value-added strategies to build a quality, long-term shareholder base and enhance equity market value. Our Baltimore office is looking for a Senior Associate/Vice President to expand our Medical Technology and Diagnostics practice. For more information, please visit www.westwicke.com.