Westwicke Analysts play a key role in supporting strategic development and implementation efforts for our clients, gaining top-tier career and industry experience and expertise through hands-on learning opportunities and mentorship from senior partners. They are directly involved in investor relations-related research and financial analysis for our high profile, growing list of healthcare industry clients and prospects. Our Analysts also serve a critical role as company ambassadors, coordinating and participating in major industry conferences, events and functions.
- Help with the creation and editing of our clients’ investor relations materials including press releases, corporate presentations, and company descriptive materials
- Assist with the analysis and construction of investor relations and corporate strategies, including analyzing a company’s shareholder base, performing financial valuation analysis, constructing financial models, and creating client focused marketing materials
- Aid in setup and execution of client investor relations events, including conferences, earnings calls and analyst days
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage and prioritize several companies’ needs simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of finance as it pertains to publicly traded companies
- Experience with initial public offerings a plus
- Experience with investor relations, corporate communications or public relations
- College degree required
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- VBA programming ability in Excel a plus
- Experience on Wall Street and/or in healthcare industry experience desirable
- CFA candidate preferred, but not required
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities, as well as work collaboratively with senior partners in remote offices
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Westwicke Partners
Westwicke Partners is a strategic consulting firm that provides customized investor relations programs and independent capital markets advice to small and mid-cap healthcare companies. We work with private and public companies to help position their story properly within the investment community and to develop value-added strategies to build a quality, long-term shareholder base and enhance equity market value. For more information, please visit www.westwicke.com.